Citizens of several countries require a visa to enter the Russian Federation. You can apply for a regular or electronic visa.
Macedonia, Bosnia and Herzegovina (when crossing the Russian Federation border the trip purpose documents must be presented), Abkhazia, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belorussia, Brazil, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Guatemala, Honduras, Israel, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Colombia, Costa Rica, Republic of Maldives, Moldova, Nicaragua, United Arab Emirates, Peru, El Salvador, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, Uruguay, Fiji, Chile, Ecuador, South Africa, South Ossetia, Jamaica, Mauritius, Samoa, South Korea, Cuba, Laos, Macau, Mozambique, Mongolia, Palau, Seychelles, Serbia, Thailand, Montenegro, Brunei, Hong Kong, Nauru.
An electronic visa (e-visa) is available for several countries. It is easier and simpler than applying for a normal visa. Check the countries list and the requirements for the e-visa application.
Austria, Andorra, Bahrain, Belgium, Bulgaria, Vatican, Hungary, Germany, Greece, Denmark, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Spain, Italy, Qatar, Cyprus, China (including Taiwan), Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Northern Macedonia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Philippines, Finland, France, Croatia, Czech Republic, Switzerland, Sweden, Estonia, Japan.
To obtain an electronic visa you must:
- an application form for an e-visa must be filled in not earlier than 20 days and no later than 4 days before the intended date of entry;
- the passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date you applied for an e-visa;
- the aspect ratio for the photo is 35x45. The face must take up 70-80 percent of the photo. The photo must be in JPEG format;
- An invitation or hotel booking confirmation are not required (in some cases you may need the booking or the name and the address of the hotel);
- A medical insurance for the entire period of stay.
- The allowed period of stay using e-visa is up to 8 days. If you plan to stay longer in Russia, it is necessary to receive a normal visa.
- An electronic visa is used only for Saint Petersburg, you cannot visit any other cities during your period of stay. If you want to see other cities, you must apply for a normal visa.
- You can cross the border only by plane and through checkpoints for the vehicles, buses and bicycles. The entry and exit by railway transport is currently unavailable. We recommend to travel by plane as it is the most convenient way to arrive to Saint Petersburg.
- It is impossible to use the Allegro train (Helsinki - Saint Petersburg) for the trip to Russia using electronic visa.
If you stay in the Holiday Inn Hotel
If you are planning to stay in the Holiday Inn hotel, you can receive an invitation to enter the territory of the Russian Federation from the Holiday Inn hotel specialists. An invitation processing takes several working days.
“Holiday Inn” visa support includes only the preparation of the invitation. Hotel professionals cannot inform you about necessary documents, deadlines, and other nuances of receiving a visa. The service is offered for free, however, in case of cancelling the reservation the 1500 ₽ fee must be paid.
The Visa Center Aurora
You can apply for a visa invitation to Russia at the «Aurora» Visa Center. You can be consulted for free about the documents, deadlines, and places where you can receive the visa. If you need the visa only for the participation in the Congress, we recommend you to open a single entry tourist visa.
Inform the visa center employee that you are a participant of the 32d IPMA World Congress, so it gives you an opportunity to get the services for minimum prices.
The cost of the invitation for a single entry tourist visa is 700₽ for the citizens of Europe, Great Britain, the USA, Greece, Austria and other countries. The citizens of the immigration risk countries (like China and others) will have different terms.
Ask for help from representatives of the Congress Organizing Committee.